Westpac Mobile Banking gives you the convenience and flexibility to manage your banking on the go.
• Check account balances and transactions
• View eStatements
• Switch between personal and business networks Payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• View upcoming and past payments
Get Cash without your Debit card
• Use Get Cash to withdraw cash from any Westpac ATM in Australia without a Debit Card (daily and weekly limits apply).
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on overseas ATM withdrawal fees using our Global ATM Alliance Partner Network^ (Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank).
• Report lost/stolen card
• Going overseas – notify us before you travel so we can protect your cards
• Change your ATM withdrawal limit (handy card only) Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking.
Our Security Guarantee* and Westpac Protect™ SMS Code protects you on your mobile.
For those business customers who haven’t had their accounts upgraded to the New Westpac Live your account
will be migrated in the next few months. Until then, you will continue to use the classic Westpac Mobile Banking